Moving Into A Your New Home
Just before you move into your new property you will probably want to get all your payments in order. Below is a general list of items that will require you attention.
- Telephone: Change this into your name
- Gas: Change this into your name.
- Electric: Change this into your name.
- Building insurance: If you have bought a flat you may find that you have a communal building insurance.
- Contents insurance. Please note that within flats the buildings insurance can be part of the maintenance fee.
- Water rates
- Sewage rates
- TV License
- Maintenance fee: This covers the communal parts if you are buying a flat.
Find The Real Price A Property Sold For!
How Much Did Next Door Sell For? Plus Price Changes For Every Town
Claim Your FREE eBook and Save £1000s
Learn the tricks of the professionals. Packed with hundreds of money saving tips!
Sellers Landlords & Estate Agents list your property FREE!
Reach over 400,000+ buyers and tenants every month!
100% FREE. Buyers and tenants contact you direct
Post FREE Ad in minutes!