Viewings - How To Show Tenants Your Property
Before a viewing
- Have a print out of your property details as they may want to take this away.
- 7 A blank piece of paper so that you can take any notes while you are showing the tenants around.
- All the doors are shut so that you can present the room to them. If all the doors are open it is too much for someone to take in all at once.
- You have planned a route through the property.
- Your have prepared your property.
Showing the people around
- Always lead the tenants through the property. Therefore when you open a door to the room you enter first, pointing out all the positive points of the room.
- If a room is to small to fit everybody in then allow the tenants to enter the room while you stand outside pointing out all the positive points.
During the course of viewing gather some information about the tenant for
- About their job.
- When are they looking to move.
After a Viewing
After 2 days if the potential tenant has not contacted you then contact them to see if they are interested, and if not just to get some constructive feedback.
Find The Real Price A Property Sold For!
How Much Did Next Door Sell For? Plus Price Changes For Every Town
Claim Your FREE eBook and Save £1000s
Learn the tricks of the professionals. Packed with hundreds of money saving tips!
Sellers Landlords & Estate Agents list your property FREE!
Reach over 400,000+ buyers and tenants every month!
100% FREE. Buyers and tenants contact you direct
Post FREE Ad in minutes!