This superb second and third floor maisonette is at the top of an immaculate Period conversion in a quiet residential area with views across Bath. The apartment has been renovated to a high standard and has just been redecorated throughout.
The accommodation comprises:
- Spacious Living Room with south facing sash windows,
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room - fully fitted, walnut floor, granite worksurfaces and central island, located to the rear with garden views
- Shower Room with washing machine and separate dryer
- Master bedroom - open, spacious and airy double bedroom with built in wardrobes, sash window with window seat leading on to a separate large dressing room
- Bedroom 2 - another spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and garden views
- Stunning views in a quiet location
- 10 minute walk from Bath city centre
- Residents permit parking
Available beginning of November and managed by the Swallows Management Team.
Sorry not suitable for children.
TENANT FEES & PRE TENANCY COSTS
Before taking occupation of a property you will be required to pay
�An Agency Administration Fee of 1 week`s rent + VAT
�A Legal Agreement Fee of �50.00 + VAT
�One months rent
�A Dilapidation Deposit of 6 weeks rent (Refunded at the end of the Tenancy less any charges applicable)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.