Commercial - Retail
Located in the pedestrianised length of Chestergate, this Grade II listed building offers retail accommodation on 2 floors.
Chestergate is one of the main retail streets in Macclesfield, other nearby occupiers including both national and local businesses. Chestergate leads to the Market Place, where can be found the Town Hall, and there is also an access to the Grosvenor Centre and its car park nearby.
Briefly the accommodation comprises as follows:-
The ground floor comprises a front sales area of approximately 240 sq. feet (22.3 sq. metres) and a rear sales area of approximately 129 sq. feet (12.0 sq. metres).
The first floor comprises two rooms with a total area of approximately 367 sq. feet (34.1 sq. metres)
RATEABLE VALUE: 11,750.
TERMS OF THE PROPOSED LEASE
A lease on the following terms is envisaged: -
1. The lease is to be for a term of 3 years, or multiples thereof. In the case of a lease longer than 3 years an appropriate rent review clause is to be included in the lease.
2. The tenant is to be responsible for internal repairs and for all repairs to glass and windows in the property.
3. The tenant is to reimburse the landlords expenditure on the buildings insurance.
4. The tenant is to be responsible for the landlords legal costs for preparation of the lease whether or not the lease is completed together with all stamp duties payable (if any).
5. The lease is to exclude the security provisions of sections 24-28 inclusive of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
6. The lease is to be in accordance with the landlords standard lease format and is to include clauses normally found in a document of this type.
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.