IMMACULATE / SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
Hallway leading to:
* Cloakroom with WC and hand basin, carpet and mirror
* Under stairs cupboard with coat hooks
* Kitchen / Dining Room (15'3 x 12'1).
Integrated fridge, freezer, oven, cooker hood, dishwasher and extractor
fan. Tiled floor in kitchen area and blinds to window. TV point. Patio
door leading to back garden.
* Bedroom 4 (8'7 x 9'1) - Carpet, blinds and curtains
* Stairs to first floor
Landing with window, leading to:
* Lounge (15'3 x 12'3). Fireplace, carpet, blinds and curtains, TV and
* Bedroom 3 (8'9 x 12'11) - Carpet, blind and curtains
* Stairs to second floor
Landing leading to:
* Master bedroom with en-suite (15'3 x 12'4). Carpet, blinds and curtains,
TV and telephone point. En suite has shower, WC, basin, towel radiator and
* Bedroom 2 (15'3 x 6'9). Carpet, blinds and curtains
* Family bathroom with bath/shower, WC, basin, towel radiator, bathroom
* Back garden, laid mainly to lawn with path to garage.
* Garage with electricity and access door to back garden
Property is in a sought after location on a new development, close to large supermarket, pub/restaurant and excellent schools. It has easy access to the parkways, A1 and also city centre.
* We are unable to process applications with DSS/Housing benefit.
* Pets Considered
* No admin fees apply.
* Please note that referencing fees are charged per individual at £50 and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.