* Luscombe & Co are pleased to present * This Beautiful Studio Apartment on the outskirts of Tredegar Town * Situated at the south foot of the Beacons this stone farmhouse was built in the early 1700s, and was originally a traditional 'longhouse', where livestock were housed at either end.The property has a lot of character with stone walls and wooden beams providing a cosy cottage feel *
* This Character Studio Comprises Of * Spacious Bedroom with En-Suite * Through Kitchen/Living Room & Dining Room * Landscaped Gardens for wildlife and Ample Parking Available within grounds * Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed Throughout *
* Tynewydd Farm is a characterful base. Ideal for exploring the rugged hills, historical valleys, undulating coastline and beyond *
* All Bills included for a fixed price of 67 per week * The bills include Council Tax, Gas, Electric, Water, TV Licence, Home content insurance and exterior window cleaning
For a further 100pcm, you could have the benefit of use of the paddocks which encompasses 3 sheds which are fully DEFRA registered and approved. This is ideally suited for domestic pets.
* Sorry we are unable to accept DSS *
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.