Commercial - Other
Oxford House, situated in the financial and legal district, is in a prime location. It is in close proximity to transport links at ten minutes’ walk from the train station. It is also next to Leeds’s combined court and you can be in the heart of Leeds City centre within minutes.
Unlike most offices we have a business lounge available to all our clients, equipped with a fully fitted kitchen and complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar. There is also a drink and snacks vending machine. This is a great place to relax, meet your clients and enjoy a quiet cup of coffee before getting back to work.
Here are a few things that can be expected from our offices:
– High quality spaces in prime city centre locations
– High speed internet
– VOIP telecoms
– Energy efficient lighting
– No hidden charges
– Air con and heating that each office can control
– A secure building that can only be accessed by people in possession of a fob
– 24/7 Access with personally programmed fob keys
– Spacious reception and lounge area
– Modern meeting rooms that can be hired from half an hour to a day*
– Free access to our contemporary Leeds city centre business lounge
– Stylish fully equipped kitchens with complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and milk
– Polite and friendly reception staff should you require any assistance
– A reception that is fully manned from 8-6
– All offices fully furnished with contemporary desks, storage units and chairs
– Monthly invoices issued
– Offices within walking distance of Leeds train station
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may send your details to the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions, or arrange a convenient viewing time. STRICTLY NO AGENT OR SUB-LETTING CALLS.
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.