FEATURES: central heating - gas ;
parking - off street ;
double glazing ;
Beautiful, airy ground floor 1 bedroom Edwardian conversion flat in a much sought after conservation area near Wimbledon Village. With it’s own front entrance, the accommodation is spacious with high ceilings and period charm. It has just been renovated, with a new fitted kitchen, new bathroom and new central heating boiler, as well as being freshly painted and decorated throughout. It is available immediately pending references.
The property offers:
• A large double bedroom, with BT and cable broadband/phone connections.
• A substantial living room with French doors opening onto a patio and private, secluded garden.
• A very well proportioned brand new fitted kitchen diner, with integrated dishwasher, washing machine and cooker. It also has brand new flooring, a fridge freezer and additional full length cupboard space.
• A newly refurbished tiled bathroom with brand new toilet, bath and shower. It also has brand new flooring.
• Central heating throughout with a brand new Vaillant boiler.
• A private parking space at the front of the property.
• 5 mins walk from Raynes Park mainline train station, 10 mins walk from Wimbledon Village.
This is a private let so fees will be kept to a minimum (e.g. referencing/tenancy agreement). No DSS or students. No pets or smoking. A deposit will be required and utility bills and council tax are not included. No agency calls please.
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.