This purpose built office space on Noel Street in London`s creative centre of Soho has a simplistic interior design, punctuated by flashes of colour and an abundance of indoor plants. A colourful contemporary building in the heart of London`s Soho is where these light-filled offices are located.
They`re ideal for businesses in the nearby creative industries, fashion or retail, or the TV and film post-production firms in neighbouring Chinatown.
Access to the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines, while both Leicester Square and Tottenham Court Road tube stations are reachable in less than 10 minutes, with further access to the Northern and Central lines.
- Minutes from Oxford Street`s retail hub
- Floor-to-ceiling windows - light offices
- Meeting rooms to book online or phone
- Dedicated administrative help
- Cosy, welcoming reception
- 24 hour access through manned reception stations
- comprehensive IT and communications infrastructure.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.