The building itself links through to a more modern office building constructed in the 1970s which fronts on to Marylebone Lane. That way you can chose what address best suits your business.
Architects Wells Mackereth have had the challenge of combining the two styles and creating design-led space. As well as a range of office sizes, styles and meeting spaces, this building will also feature ClubRooms � our membership based drop-in work and lounge areas.
Key Facts for the office space:
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 7 meeting rooms
- Telephone booths throughout
- Kitchens and dining areas on each floor
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
- Terraces and outdoor seating
Key Facts for the meeting rooms:
- 7 meeting rooms in total
- One boardroom up to 18 people
-Two further boardrooms for up to 10 people
- A further four spaces for 4-8 people
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.