Reading: 5 miles, M4 Junction 12 at Theale: 5 miles, walking distance to station, buses and shops.
991 sq ft / 92.1 m� approx.
DESCRIPTION: A fine period style ground floor apartment set within this spectacular and exclusive development for over 55`s with high security. Level walking distance to the centre of the Pangbourne village with award winning cheese shop and butchers, hairdresser`s, health centre, dentist, library, Co-op supermarket, gift shops, florists, pet shop, organic shop, coffee shops, O3 interior design showroom, restaurants, pubs, Bentley, Aston Martin & Lamborghini garage to name but a few. This apartment is highly insulated therefore very warm, it has high ceilings and large windows giving plenty of natural light throughout. There are also plenty of facilities for the golfing enthusiast in the area � Streatley Hill, Mapledurham and Calcot to name but a few.
Special features :
* High imposing gated entrance with electrically operated wrought iron gates and entry phone system
* Beautifully landscaped communal gardens * Very pretty architecture of the whole development in a period style
* The easy access from Breedons Hill by way of level pavement, street lighting into the centre of Pangbourne village
* Walking distance to the station, riverside restaurants/ pubs, The River Thames and the shops
* Wide doorways throughout both entrance and interior giving wheelchair access if required
* Large square reception room with French doors that give access to a pretty, private patio garden to the rear
* Cast stone fire surround with coal effect fire.
* Kitchen/ breakfast room with extensive range of beech fronted cupboards and drawers - Fitted 5 ring Bosch gas hob with stainless steel splash back and glass cooker hood over , Bosch double stainless steel oven, fitted refrigerator and freezer, fitted dishwasher, built in washing machine breakfast bar and granite work surface *
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION: Spacious reception hall, large sitting room, small garden room off sitting room with French windows onto the rear private patio, 2 double bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room and further bedroom with adjacent bathroom, kitchen/ breakfast room, car parking for one car, full underfloor heating.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS: Beautifully landscaped communal gardens with areas to sit and enjoy the southerly sun.
DIRECTIONS: From the offices of Dudley Singleton & Daughter turn left, pass over the mini roundabout passing the The Elephant Hotel on your right. Pass the Cross Keys pub on your left and on leaving the village Breedons Hill will be found a short distance along on the right hand side, electric gates to the right hand side give access to the development and 21 Breedons Hill will be found in the far left hand corner.
SERVICES: Mains water, electricity & gas. Underfloor water supplied central heating and hot water from a mains fed gas boiler.
Tenure & service charge : 999 year lease commencing 01/01/2007
Service Charge : �4293.52 per annum to include communal grounds maintenance, external building maintenance, buildings insurance, gutter clearance.
Ground Rent : �350.00
External decoration is currently in progress and will be covered in full by the existing reserve fund.
POST CODE: RG8 7AT
LOCAL AUTHORITY: West Berkshire Council 01635 42400Tax Band : F
Viewing by arrangement with vendor`s agent, Dudley Singleton & Daughter, No. 1 Station Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7AN.
Tel: 0118 984 2662
Fax: 0118 984 5490
Websites: www.singletonanddaughter.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.mayfairoffice.co.uk, countrylife.co.uk
London Office: Cashel House, 15 Thayer Street, London, W1.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dudley Singleton & Daughter for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. We relied upon our own brief inspection and information supplied to us by the vendors. (i) The description, including photographs of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory. (ii) Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximately only. (iii) Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check measurements. The position of bathroom fittings as shown on the plan is indicative only � sizes, shapes and the exact locations may differ. Wall thicknesses, together with window and door sizes are approximate only and window and door openings are shown without frame details. (iv) Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current and no assumption should be made that any contents shown in them are included in the sale.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them:
3. No person in the employment of Dudley Singleton & Daughter has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or surveyor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.