* Now SOLD. Similar Properties Required
* Exceptionally well presented four bedroom detached family home on this popular residential estate - Aysgarth Park
built approximately 35 years ago.
* 1516 sq ft including integral single garage
* Scope to convert the garage/ add a side extension, subject to planning permission
* Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. New gas condensing boiler fitted approximately 3 years ago and just serviced.
* Downstairs cloakroom - refitted a few years ago
* Lounge with french doors opening onto the patio and rear garden. There is a fire place (with outside flue) which has been covered over.
* Spacious conservatory/dining room - approximately 15 years old
* Good size utility, store room - could be converted with garage to perhaps a down stairs bedroom/en suite subject to survey.
* Three good size double bedrooms
* Single bedroom currently used as a study
* Family bathroom with power shower over bath
* Integral single garage with boarded storage area
* Scope to add en suite to Bedroom 3
* Enclosed lovely south aspect garden laid to lawn and borders with shed.
* Two side entrances
* Convenient for Holyport schools and the new Holyport College
* Easy access for M4/M25/Heathrow Airport
* Maidenhead town centre and main line station approximately 1.6 miles - with future town regeneration and Crossrail (2018)
* Nr to the picturesque village of Bray with world leading restaurants - The Fat Duck and The Waterside
* EPC Band C
* EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.