An individual conversion of a former chapel dating back to 1870, well-presented and ideal for a first time buyer or as a rental investment. This historic property retains many period features including large Gothic style stained glass windows. On the ground floor there is a good-sized entrance hall, two double bedrooms with ensuite �Jack & Jill` bathroom and family bathroom. A spiral staircase leads from the entrance hall to the first floor, the generous sitting/dining room is a lovely light and airy dual aspect room which leads to the kitchen. To the exterior of this delightful property there is access to sizeable and attractive communal gardens, allocated parking and shared covered bicycle storage.
The Old Chapel is situated in Bennett Crescent, an exclusive development that lies off the Cowley Road. The location provides easy access to the Ring Road, Oxford Business Park and the City Centre. Also situated within walking distance of amenities including Templar Square Shopping Centre and Cowley Retail Park.
From the East Oxford office of James C. Penny Estate Agents, head southeast on Cowley Road for 1.3 miles. Turn left on to Hollow Way and then turn left again on to Bennett Crescent. Keep left to stay on Bennett Crescent and the property will be found on the left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.