* OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 28 JANUARY 11.00 AM - 12.00 Midday - Please pre-book.
*This attractive spacious and immaculately presented detached bungalow - one of the larger designs - 1213 sq ft/ 112.7 sq. ft on the popular Cranbrook Drive estate in the quiet cul de sac of Balmoral. One careful owner since new - approximately 30 years ago.
* An excellent retirement, family bungalow or 'buy to let' investment property offering versatile accommodation in a peaceful location but near amenities and schools.
* Approximate gross internal area 1213 sq ft/112.7 sq m
* Situated in the sought after Balmoral cul de sac walking distance to acres of National trust lands at Pinkneys Green.
* Within easy reach of local shops and nearby bus service from Cranbrook Drive (every hour most days) to Maidenhead town centre.
* Spacious 23' lounge/dining room with wood burner, attractive bay window overlooking the front garden.
* Luxury kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops, built in dishwasher (less than 2 years old) and quality 'range' electric oven and hob . Other appliances by separate negotiation.
* Cloakroom with built in cupboards (enclosing water softener)
* Family bathroom with power shower
* Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Adjourning to the sunny conservatory/garden room overlooking the lovely enclosed south facing garden.
* Two further double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes.
* Gas central heating. Boiler is approximately 10 years old.
* Brazilian hardwood double glazed windows.
* The current vendors say 'Having bought the bungalow from new, we have been very happy living here. It is a home that has worked well for us both as a couple and during the years of bringing up our family'
* Catchment to local Furze Platt Infants, Junior and Senior School and also Sir William Borlase (Marlow) and High Wycombe Grammar Schools.
* Convenient for trains to London - 15 walking distance to Furze Platt Station with connecting trains to Maidenhead and London/Paddington. 10 minutes drive from Maidenhead town centre and main line station.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.