* Elegant 'Mews Style' terrace property - 939 sq ft (87.3 sq m)
* Bright and exceptionally well presented throughout in stylish modern decor
* Two Reception Rooms - Front Lounge and Rear Dining Room
* Refitted Kitchen with built in dishwasher, space for washing machine, upright fridge/freezer, gas hob and double oven/extractor hood
* Three good size bedrooms
* Excellent storage with three cupboards on 1st floor landing
* Downstairs refitted cloakroom/w.c.
* Gas central heating, UPVC replacement windows and doors
* Above average size garden with rear access
* Single garage in nearby block - ample private parking
* Walking distance (15-20 minutes) to Furze Platt train Link to Maidenhead mainline station - fast trains to London (Paddington) with future Cross Rail ' The Elizabeth Line
* 10 minutes walking distance to the local well regarded Furze Platt Infants and Junior Schools. 5 minutes to the Furze Platt Senior School.
* Catchment to Sir William Borlase grammar school in Marlow and also John Hampden grammar school in High Wycombe
* Nearby to local shops/post office/pubs/restaurants
* Maidenhead Town Centre approx 2 miles away
* Local regular bus service from Cranbrook Drive to Maidenhead Town Centre
* Convenient access for M4/M40 & Heathrow Airport via Thicket Roundabout, nr Pinkneys Green
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.