Now SOLD,stc .This well presented upgraded three bedroom 'Mews Style' neo Georgian END terrace town house with nearby single garage. Sunny west facing rear garden with 'decked' terrace suitable for Al Fresco summer dining! NO CHAIN
*Situated at the end of Ostler Gate cul-de-sac in a desirable pedestrianised walk way.
* Two bright and modern reception rooms, white modern fitted kitchen.
* Downstairs refitted cloakroom/w.c.
* Downstairs storage cupboard
* Spacious 1st floor landing with airing cupboard, two further wardrobes
* Stylish refitted modern bathroom with power shower over bath
* Two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
* Good size 3rd bedroom - 8'1" x 8'1"
* Gas central heating - good EPC rating (71%). Boiler replaced approximately 5 years ago.
* UPVC windows and new front door
* Convenient access for M4/M40/Heathrow Airport
* Nearby train link at Furze Platt with connecting trains to Maidenhead and London/Paddington. Future Cross Rail service with fast trains into central and City of London.
* 10 minutes walking distance to acres of National Trustlands at Pinkneys Green
* Local shops and amenities. Convenient access for Furze Platt Infants and Junior School.
Local hourly bus service from Cranbrook Drive into Maidenhead town centre - approximately 2 miles away.
* NO ONWARD CHAIN*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.