These newly converted properties offer accommodation over three levels. Flat 3 is on the first floor and built to a high specification by local developers the apartment offers a spacious kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, including built-in oven, hob and cooker hood, fridge/freezer and space for a washer/dryer together with one well proportioned bedroom and a shower room. The flat also benefits from fitted flooring throughout, a telephone entry system, lift access, 10 year CRL Buildmark warranty and the government Help to Buy scheme is also available.
Accommodation (dimensions are all maximum):
Kitchen/Living Room ? 15ft 3 x 13ft 5
Shower Room ? 6ft 6 x 3ft 11
Bedroom ? 12ft 7 x 10ft 4
* Light oak parador laminate flooring to all areas except bathrooms
* Bathroom floors are glazed ceramic tiled (beige colour)
* Double glazed sash windows
* Contemporary internal doors with designer chrome furniture
* Full height glazed ceramic tiling to all areas
* White ceramic sanitary ware
* Heated towel rail
* Mechanical ventilation
* Gloss-style units with post form laminate veneered worktop, stainless steel sink
* Inset 4 ring electric hob (CDA), electric oven (CDA) and fridge freezer (Indesit).
* Space and plumbing provision for washing machine/dryer
* Electric ? thermostatically controlled radiators
* Chrome switches, sockets etc
* Wall & ceiling lights to Kitchen/Living room, ceiling lights to bedrooms and shower room
* Provision of a phone socket to Hallway, Kitchen/Living room and bedrooms
* The development will have a communal satellite dish for digital TV reception including Sky+.
* Connection points for residents own digital service installation will be provided in the Kitchen/Living room
* Telephone entry system linked to the main entrance area
* Lift and stairs to all floors
* Access to the block will be via secure entrance doors
* The apartments will benefit from 10 year CRL Warranty cover
To arrange a viewing, contact Mark on 01234 343450.
Compass New Homes for themselves and for the vendors of the property, whose agents they are give notice that: (a) these particulars are produced in good faith, but are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract; (b) no person in the employment of Compass New Homes has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property. SEPTEMBER 2015 these details are presented Subject to Contract and Without Prejudice.
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.