This site can be acquired on a subject to planning and contract basis.
- The site is available on a subject to planning basis
- The site is within a conservation area as identified in the current Bedford Borough Local Plan.
- The site of the former house has a planning permission for the erection of a pair of detached houses, planning reference 12/02207/FUL. The demolition of the former house was approved under reference 11/02709/CNS
- We are of the opinion that it may be possible to achieve up to four storeys subject to satisfactory design and planning approval.
- Aragon Land & Planning have prepared a sketch feasibility layout showing a four storey block of 20 x 2 bedroom flats
It is understood that all main services are available to the site but prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves with respect to availability and cost of connections.
Electricity Sub Station
There is currently an electricity sub station sited within the garage block area, this will possibly need to be relocated. Proposed purchasers should make their own enquiries as to cost.
Compass Land & Development for themselves, and for the vendors of the land, whose agents they are, give notice that; (A) These particulars are produced in good faith, but are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract; (B) No person in the employment of Compass Land and Development has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty what so ever to the land. These details are presented subject to Contract and without prejudice. August 2012.
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.