* Sale Agreed/stc
* Ideal first time buyer or investment property - Lovely secluded END terrace with patio style rear sunny garden. One minute walk to Oaken Grove Park and within 10 minute's walk to acres of National Trustlands at Pinkneys Green.
* This delightful two double bedroom end terrace with single garage in a nearby block with private parking. Additional off road parking nearby. Quiet cul de sac location.
* Stylishly presented lounge/dining room, new kitchen, bathroom, scope to do side extension, subject to planning permission.
* Nr Oaken Grove Park, shops, National Trustland at Pinkneys Green.
* Only 1.5 miles from Maidenhead main line train station or nearby Furze Platt train station with connections to Maidenhead/Paddington
* Convenient access for M4/M40/Heathrow Airport
* Catchment to Furze Platt Infants, Junior and Senior Schools. Also at present catchment to Sir William Borlase Grammer (Marlow) and High Wycombe Grammar Schools.
* EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - short onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.