* Now Sale Agreed/stc. Furze Platt School Catchment and also for Sir William Borlase Grammar school in Marlow.
* Spacious extended end terrace of 1163 sq ft (108.1 sq m)
* 3/4 double bedrooms (4th bedroom/reception 2)
* Two good size reception rooms (one reception room if using as four bedrooms)
* Good size entrance hall
* Fitted modern kitchen leading to extended 'breakfast room'
* Lounge with patio doors leading to the garden terrace patio
* Reception 2/4th bedroom - dining room/family room or even 4th bedroom
* Upstairs, Family bathroom with power shower
* Three good size bedrooms
* Loft ladder, storage
* Lovely sunny south aspect rear garden with patio area and lawn and small shed.
* Side gate to rear garden
* Block paved driveway for two cars and parking on the road
(Cul de sac)
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
* Catchment to excellent local schools of Furze Platt - Infants, Junior and Senior School but also catchment to Grammar schools in Marlow and High Wycombe. Girls Senior School - Newlands within walking distance.
* Nearby - 10 minutes walk to acres of beautiful National Trustlands at Pinkneys Green
* Also close to Oaken Grove Park with tennis courts, play area and football pitches - short cut to All Saints Avenue/Castle Hill for town centre and train station.
NB Please note the current photos were taken prior to the current rental and there is different furniture in the property.
* EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.