* Now Under Offer *
*Location Location Location! A hidden piece of Berkshire paradise!
* Please pre book for Open House or call for earlier viewings Suzy Kirkwood 079813 14921
* In our opinion, this bungalow offers a fantastic opportunity to move to a small piece of paradise!
* With it's own private long driveway, this superior bungalow is a few minutes walk from the picturesque Littlewick Green Village Green with it's traditional Cricket Club and friendly local village pub,"The Cricketers".
* Overlooking acres of arable farmland with far reaching views from the magnificent private south west sunny garden. The garden offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and spacious patio terraces to relax and dine 'Al Fresco' while watching the sun set in the west.
* With flexible accommodation of 3,438 sq ft (319.4 sq m)
* 5/6 bedrooms, 4/5 reception rooms, 3 bathroom/en suites, kitchen/breakfast room, sun/garden room, utility room, integral double garage, garden summer house and large workshop.
* Master bedroom suite with dressing room, bathroom with jacuzzi bath, bidet and separate shower.
* Delightful bay window lounge with open fire overlooking the pool terrace and far reaching views over acres of farmland. Dual aspect views via adjacent dining room to the front of the property and garden lawns.
* Wonderful bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
* Extensive paved garden terrace and further terrace area to side of bungalow.
* Car Port
* Oil central heating. UPVC windows and doors.
* Water softener (located in the garage)
* Two lofts with ladders, part boarded with lights
* Convenient for A4, M4, M40
* Catchment to local village schools.
* Excellent rail connections from Twyford and Maidenhead to London/Paddington and Cross rail due to commence in 2018.
* Approximately 50 minutes drive to Gatwick Airport, 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport.In May 2017, there is due to be a fast (14 minutes train journey) from Maidenhead to Heathrow Airport (T 5).
* Nearest supermarket, Budgens, Maidenhead Thicket (Highway Avenue) five minutes drive away.
Littlewick Green has a spacious 'Village Green', traditional Cricket Club and friendly local Cricketers Village Pub. Nearby village Montessori School in School Lane, and the Redroofs Theatre School. Littlewick Green is a charming and sought after residential area.with excellent access to Maidenhead train station only 11 minutes drive away - 5.6 miles (Crossrail from 2018) and the M4 (J 8/9)and M40 (via the A404(M)). The nearby Knowl Hill bridlepath is great for cycling, walking and riding.The Riverside towns of Maidenhead and picturesque Marlow are approximately 4-5 miles away. There is also the nearby famous Oxfordshire riverside town of Henley which boosts the annual Henley Royal Regatta and now very popular Henley Festival in July.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.