* Now Under Offer
* Three bedroom neo Georgian town house
* Lovingly updated by current owner recently giving a contemporary but homely feel.
* Recently redecorated throughout in neutral tones.
* New stylish downstairs cloakroom.
* Engineered oak floor in entrance hall and living room.
* Newly fitted kitchen with induction electric hob with chimney extractor fan. (Gas available if preferred).
* Integrated fridge/freezer,integrated dish washer, space for washing machine.
* Matching modern work tops and up stands with glass splash back. Recessed dimmable spotlights.
* Luxurious, fully tiled bathroom with glass screen and shower over bath.
* Two double bedrooms each have a built in cupboard for storage. Further single bedroom.
* 1st floor landing - three cupboards/wardrobes and airing cupboard.
* Smooth ceilings throughout the property
* Condensing gas boiler replaced in 2010 by British Gas
* New electrical consumer unit (certificate available)
* Fully double glazed throughout.
* Single garage with off street parking space to the rear of the property accessible through the back gate.
* EPC rating C - High level rating
Lovely quiet upmarket traffic free walkway. Convenient for shops,local hourly bus service to town, local park and acres of National Trustlands at Pinkneys Green.
Catchment and a few minutes walk to Furze Platt Infants, Junior and Senior Schools. Also catchment to Sir William Borlase at Marlow (Grammar school).
Directions - Sat Nav SL6 6SQ
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.