A great opportunity to purchase this three bedroomed semi-detached house, under the Chorley low cost home ownership scheme, with opportunity to purchase the property for 80% of the market value, with no additional rent to pay for the remaining 20%. The property offers generous living space comprising to ground floor; entrance porch, two piece cloakroom/wc, spacious lounge and a fitted dining kitchen. To the first floor are two double and one single bedroom and a three piece family bathroom. Outside the rear garden is a particular feature, noteworthy for its size and privacy. A drive provides off street parking. Being close to local play park, well renowned schools and Chorley town centre, viewing is recommended. Ground FloorEntrance Porch
Part double glazed entrance door, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window to the side aspect, doors to the cloakroom/wc and the lounge .
Two piece matching suite in white comprising: dual flush wc and a vanity hand wash basin with ceramic tiled splash-backs. Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and ceramic tiled flooring.
15' 8" x 14' 5" (4.78m x 4.39m) Spacious room, with a double glazed window to the front aspect, two radiators, electric fire set into a decorative feature fireplace, staircase rises to the first floor accommodation with a spindle balustrade and wood effect laminate flooring.
14' 5" x 8' 3" (4.39m x 2.51m) Range of modern style fitted matching wall and base level units, contrasting roll edge work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built-in electric oven, four ring gas hob and electric extractor fan over, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, wall mounted and concealed gas central heating boiler, ceramic partial wall tiling, ceramic tiling to the floor, double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed French patio doors open to the rear garden, double radiator and access to a useful under stairs cupboard.
First FloorFirst Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access via fixed pull down ladder, with loft space being floor boarded and carpeted with power sockets and lighting. Access to all first floor accommodation.
13' 5" x 8' 5" (4.09m x 2.57m) Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and inset spotlights to the ceiling.
10' 9" x 8' 6" (3.28m x 2.59m) Further double bedroom, with a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
10' 1" x 5' 8" (3.07m x 1.73m) Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and a built-in cupboard housing the cylinder tank.
Family bathroom, with a three piece matching suite comprising: panelled bath with mains fed mixer shower over, dual flush wc and a vanity hand wash basin with ceramic tiled splash-back. Wall mounted mirror, double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, wall mounted bathroom cabinet, wooden flooring and partial ceramic wall tiling.
The garden to the front, is a laid to lawn area, stocked with plants.
The garden to the rear, is a generous size rear garden, private and enclosed by perimeter fencing, side gate access, stone paved patio, external water tap, security lighting, garden shed fenced and gated access to a laid to lawn area, with a further stone paved terrace.
The driveway is a Tarmacadam driveway providing off street parking.
We understand the property is in council tax band C, this information has been taken from Valuation Office Agency www.voa.gov.uk website.