End Terrace House
** OPEN HOUSE - SATURDAY 22ND OCTOBER - 1PM TO 3PM ** This fabulous two bedroomed modern end town house offers a magnificent opportunity for first time buyers as the property is offered for sale under the Chorley low cost home ownership scheme, and offers the potential to purchase the property for 83% of the market value, with no additional rent to pay for the remaining 17%. The property is located upon the outskirts of Chorley town centre, being situated close to excellent transport and motorway links and within easy access to a host of amenities including well renowned schooling. The accommodation comprises an entrance lobby, generous open plan lounge with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom. Outside there are splendid landscaped gardens to the rear which are not directly overlooked, as well as allocated and visitors car parking. A viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.Ground FloorEntrance Lobby
4' 3" x 3' 8" (1.30m x 1.12m) Double glazed door providing access to the front of the property, central heating radiator. Door providing access to:
14' 8" x 14' (4.47m x 4.27m) Spacious lounge room with double glazed window towards the front aspect and a central heating radiator. Feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset and hearth housing a coal effect living flame gas fire. Wall light points connected. Spindle staircase providing access to the first floor accommodation. Door providing access to:
14' x 7' 9" (4.27m x 2.36m) Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising; cupboards, drawers and work surfaces incorporating a single bowl, single drainer sink unit with mixer, integrated four ring gas hob with extractor and light over, integrated electric oven, plumbed for automatic washing machine and spaces for appliances. Double glazed window towards the rear aspect and a central heating radiator. Tiled flooring and part tiled elevations.
First FloorFirst Floor Landing
6' 1" x 5' 9" (1.85m x 1.75m) Spindle balustrade and loft access to ceiling (the loft has a pull down ladder and is boarded providing useful storage space). Doors providing access to both bedrooms and the family bathroom.
10' 9" x 14' (3.28m x 4.27m) Double glazed window towards the front aspect and a central heating radiator. Fitted over stairs cupboard providing useful storage space.
11' 11" x 7' 7" (3.63m x 2.31m) Double glazed window towards the rear aspect and a central heating radiator.
6' 1" x 5' 9" (1.85m x 1.75m) Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc. Double glazed window towards the rear aspect and a central heating radiator. Tiled elevations.
Towards the front of the property a garden area can be found which is mostly paved with steps providing access to the front door.
Towards the rear of the property an attractive landscaped garden can be found which is enclosed by a low level wall comprising of paved seating areas intertwine with pebbled displays and shrub and floral relief. The rear garden further benefits from a gate that provides access to the rear of the property alongside an outside tap and security lighting.
Beyond the rear garden allocated car parking space can be found within a rear courtyard, alongside additional visitors parking.
We understand the property is in council band A, this information has been taken from Valuation Office Agency www.voa.gov.uk website.
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.