* NO CHAIN
* Fabulous spacious 3 bedroom bungalow
* On an above average plot size with lovely mature garden
* SCOPE TO EXTEND,subject to planning permission - flexible accommodation in desirable Cranbrook Drive.
* Well presented with great potential.
* Bright and spacious open plan dual aspect dining room, lounge overlooking the garden terrace and pool.
* 'Easy living' white refitted kitchen
* Separate utility area to the side of the bungalow
* Refitted bathroom with separate shower
* Further separate cloakroom
* Wonderful outdoor heated swimming pool - recently refurbished and easy to maintain - full pool instruction/ handover can be given
* Plenty of driveway parking, double car port leading to single garage
* Convenient for local bus service to Maidenhead town centre
* Five minutes walking distance to local shops,community leisure centre at Furze Platt School
* Nearby to acres of open National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green
* Easy commute to London - Convenient for trains (Furze Platt Halt Station or Maidenhead main line train station (approx 1.5 miles away) with future Cross rail 2019),
* Convenient for M4/M40/M25 motorways.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.