* IDEAL RETIREMENT OR FAMILY HOME *
* Attractive detached 3 bedroom bungalow on a spacious plot.
* SCOPE TO EXTEND,subject to planning permission - flexible accommodation in desirable Cranbrook Drive.
* Well presented with great potential.
* Bright and spacious open plan dual aspect dining room, lounge overlooking the garden terrace and pool.
* White kitchen
* Separate utility area to the side of the bungalow
* Refitted bathroom with separate shower cubicale
* Further separate cloakroom
* Wonderful outdoor heated swimming pool
* Long block paved gated driveway, double car port leading to single garage
* Convenient for local bus service to Maidenhead town centre
* Five minutes walking distance to local shops, leisure centre at Furze Platt School
* Nearby to acres of open National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green
* Easy commute to London - Convenient for trains (Furze Platt Halt Station or Maidenhead main line train station with future Cross rail 2019), M4/M40/M25 motorways.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.