Croydon Crest Property Services is delighted to offer to the market this spacious 3/4 bedroom terraced house with attic area with two reception rooms, separate kitchen, two bathrooms, spread across three floors. The property benefits from nicely paved private back garden with a smaller front garden.
The property also benefits from gas central heating and full double glazing, good transport links, close proximity to a variety of amenities and schools.
This property is in need of modernisation and would be ideal for someone wanting to put their own stamp on it for a family home or as investment.
An internal viewing is highly recommended, call us today to arrange an appointment
Reception 4.1m (13' 3") X 3.3m (10' 7")
Kitchen 3.4m (11' ) X 2.6m (8' 5")
Dining Room 3.9m (12' 7") X 3.3m (10' 7")
Bedroom One 4m (13' ) X 3.6m (11' 7")
Shower 2.9m (9' 4") X (1.3m (4' 2")
Bedroom Two 4.3m (13' 10") X 3.5m (11' 4")
Bedroom Three 3.5m (11' 4") X 2.7m (8' 8")
Loft room 4.3m (13' 10") X 4.3m (13' 10")
Garden 6.5m (21' 1") X 4.3m (13' 10" )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.