3 Bed Semi Detached House  Under-Offer  Shepherds Walk   Bromsgrove  Worcestershire  B60  
Under Offer
Reference: Quote Houseladder - 528530434


Mortgage quote

Energy quote

Broadband Checker

A rare opportunity to purchase 70% of this property without NO rent payable on the other 30%. A great chance for a first time buyer. The three bedroom semi detached property, has a side garage, hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor bathroom, front and rear gardens. EPC Grade D. A copy of the EPC will be available on request.
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.