* Exceptionally well presented updated four bedroom family home - scope to extend, subject to planning permission.
* Entrance hall, leading to refitted John Lewis kitchen with built in appliances (includes dishwasher, double oven, gas hob,washing machine,fridge/freezer) Breakfast bar. Access to side path leading to front and rear of the property. Kitchen overlooks the front aspect of the property.
* Leading to the bright dining room with french door opening onto the terrace and garden. Glass double doors leading to the lounge with fireplace. Window overlooking the garden.
* Refitted cloakroom * 2 spacious cupboards in the hallway
* 1st floor landing leading to family refitted bathroom with shower over the bath
* Master double bedroom with wall to wall wardrobes and refitted shower en suite. Overlooking the front aspect of the property.
* Bedroom 2 - (Double) with built in cupboards, housing the boiler and airing cupboard. Boiler is approximately 9 years old.
Overlooking the rear of the property.
* Bedroom 3 (Double) overlooking the rear garden
* Bedroom 4 Good size single/study room
* Landing with loft access. Ladder and light. No boarding.
* South aspect garden with lawn area, borders and patio.
* Double garage with long driveway with wooden gates. * Garage has scope to be converted to further family room/study, subject to building regulations/planning permission.
* UPVC windows and doors. Well maintained throughout by the current owners.
* NO CHAIN as the Vendors have found a property with no onward chain.
* HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR AN EARLY VIEWING
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.