* Now SOLD/stc.
* This impressive stunning extended family home offers spacious accommodation of 2,331 sq ft (216.6) including double garage)
* Entrance hall
* Family Room
* Drawing Room with a magnificent vaulted beamed ceiling, open fireplace 23'4 x 16' (7.12 x 4.88)
* 'European' hand crafted luxury kitchen featuring range cooker, built in appliances,with breakfast area. Patio doors leading to terrace decking
* Utility room for appliances. Sink. (lower ground level)
* Large Dining room 14'11" x 12'2" (4.55 x 3.71) with patio doors opening onto the terrace decking and views over the garden.
* First floor master bedroom, with built in cupboards, with en-suite luxury 'travertine' tiled bathroom and separate shower
* Spacious further 'travertine' tiled bathroom and separate shower
* Three further good size bedroom (2 doubles and 1 single)
* Wardrobes in all bedrooms
* Beautiful mature secluded south facing gardens with exotic palm tree, shrubs, colourful wisteria in summer (shown on photos) and ornate fish pond and terraces to enjoy 'Al Fresco' dining. Side gates for extra parking/storage.
* Double garage 23'5 x 16'1 (7.13 x 4.90)
* Block paved driveway parking for up to 3 cars. Residents permit parking on the roads or additional parking in the nearby Guards Club Park.
* This property is close to the beautiful Guards Club Park and the historic Brunel railway bridge.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.