* Prime residential estate within catchment for Oldfield Primary School, Bray
* Ideal house for a growing family offering versatile accommodation with scope to convert the loft or convert the garage into further living space, subject to planning permission.
* Great neighbourhood with river close and Horse Guards Park
* Wonderful outdoor living and Al Fresco entertainment in the sunny west facing enclosed gardens and terrace
* 360 degrees view around the house. Bright and spacious living rooms, all tastefully decorated
* Contemporary designed fitted kitchen with granite worktops and breakfast area.
* Two bright and attractive reception rooms - giving an open feel to the property, cloakroom, study/bedroom 4, three further bedrooms, bathroom and en suite to master bedroom.
* Scope to extend at the rear, subject to planning permission
* Double garage - scope to convert to additional accommodation
* West facing good size rear garden with landscaped terrace area ideal for 'Al Fresco' dining.
* Within easy walking distance (10-15 minutes) to Maidenhead train station with fast trains to London (Paddington) and future Cross rail
* Nearby to a Waitrose. Approximately 10 minute walk.
* Early viewing recommended
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
(Click to open in new Window)
These are for general guidance only. You are responsible to confirm accuracy by inspection.