Home Insurance Quote

Homeowners will require both buildings insurance and contents insurance to cover them from financial losses if the worse should happen.

Landlords will require normally only building insurance, and tenants only contents insurance.

Building insurance covers the physical structure and in many cases fixtures and fittings of the building from risks such as fire, flooding or subsidence.

The contents insurance covers the movable items such as TV, computers and furniture which are at risk from fire, flooding or theft.